Join us August 30 – September 1 in Dallas TX
I will be presenting to the plenary session on Main Conference Day 1, Tuesday August 31 on the following:
The State of Construction Post-Pandemic: Revealing Trends in Demand, Supply & Cost Escalation
• Revealing the economic reality and outlook in terms of construction volume and its impact on jobs and prices
• Identifying key metrics and data sources that will give you a reliable indication of inflation for your market
• Determining the likely impact of an Infrastructure Bill and other major construction investments on market forces
The 6th annual Advancing Preconstruction 2021 conference is North America’s largest gathering of contractors, design firms and clients looking to improve coordination of the design phase. You’ll hear how to align cost, schedule and project specifications to set projects up for success.
From conceptual estimating and winning work to constructability reviews and model-based quantity take-off, you’ll discover the latest technologies and workflows across five educational tracks.
New additions for 2021 include:
- Post-pandemic outlooks with a focus on cost escalation for major markets and bidding strategies
- Deep dives into estimating for specific CSI divisions including earthwork, steel, mechanical and electrical
- Benchmarking ways to conduct design reviews and maintain quality of coordination, including with remote working
- How direct material procurement, prefabrication, IPD and other trends could radically alter preconstruction and reduce costs
Advancing Preconstruction 2021 sounds really cool I’ll have to check it out!